I often have a feeling that I care about my friends more than they care about me. If I call someone my friend it means that I really value this person and always ready to help them, support them or do something for them. But it seems like for a lot of people a friend is just someone to hang out with when everything is fine. Same goes for “internet friends” they write to you and you chat…then one day they just disappear. Or they complaint to you about their life and talk about themselves for ages but then you need some advice or have a bad mood and want to whine 🙂 they are not so eager to talk to you anymore.
Obviously this isn’t true for all people but sadly most are like this. Personally i don’t have any friends about who I can be 100% certain and who i can totally trust. I have some good friends but they are never willing to invest as much time and effort into out relationships as I do.
Maybe I just expect to much from friendship.
Hi I’m going to tell random things on my blog because I have not posted for a while haha my life is so dull omg 😂
Well I still can’t speak English fluently since I’m too lazy to practice. Oh God why I m so lazy 😞 I wish I was not that lazy and procrastinating everything. I am still stupid and this post might full of grammatical errors 😂 oh well this is all I can do Lol.
Well since I need to dedicate more time to learn English I have to stick to my goal and speaking part is the hardest yet the part that makes me lazy 😑 oh this is not good.
Anyway today is day off for mem in fact I have full week without school so hooray for me 😊 plus with much of free time in my hands I still don’t use that time to practice English 😭😰
Enough for today I’m going to bed . my timezone is different because I live in different country so when it’s 9.53 am in new York then it’s 9.53 pm in my place 😄
hi hi today I decided to post something on this blog since I knew that sky my blogging friend is back. Sky I miss you
Hello guys it’s been a while since my last post. I felt so sad because my blogging friends were offline and I couldn’t do anything about it.
This is not what I expected. I couldn’t do this anymore. Sky is leaving 😖😭 why do you leave?
You also left ask.FM too. Please come back. You were the reason I created this blog…
Hi I am back again on my blog and I will post some interesting stuff about this world. I found these stuff from internet and they are so funny but they’re true. These facts about random things might blow your mind so enjoy😂
- You may have accidentally set a random, bizarre world record but didn’t realize it.
- There could be someone stopping time at any moment and we’d have no idea it happened.
- I wonder how awkward it is after a ghost kills someone in horror films and the victim turns into a ghost. 😐
- The internet uses many terms relating to water. I can surf the web, stream a video, or wait until my computer freezes.
- Whenever I type ‘etc…’ It usually means I’m completely out of examples.
- When I’m with people I want to be alone and when I’m alone I want to be with people.
- Falling asleep is the best example of “fake it till you make it”.
- Saying “what do you want” sounds rude while saying “what do you need” sounds fine, even though “need” is more of a demanding word.
- Staying up later at night is basically setting the next day to a higher difficulty.
- Smart kids with messy handwriting is essentially an anti-cheat device.
- Growing up, everyone tells you to chase your dreams. Once you become an adult everyone tells you to be realistic.
- If two people blink at exactly the same time without the other noticing, a staring contest could last forever.
- It’s amazing how much authority a parking cone has.
- Cartoons made me think dog catchers were super common, but now I’m pretty sure they don’t even exist.
- Becoming an adult is watching Home Alone and wondering how the parents afforded the house.
- When an app asks me to rate it whilst I’m using it – I always select “ask me later” over “never” because I don’t want the app to hate me.
- If the u in misusing is removed it goes missing.
- I wonder how many times I’ve seen the same strangers before and haven’t noticed?
- Ctrl+Alt+Del is telling your computer “I want to speak to a manager”
- Don’t you think it’s crazy how that little voice in your head can perfectly imitate the voices of your friends and family.
- Mr. Krabs daughter is pearl, so her mom would be “a mother of pearl ” aka clam. The krusty krab sign is a clam.
- Doors must seem like magic to pets, they’re solid walls until a human touches it.
- If one person says a word wrong, it’s a mispronunciation. If enough people do it, it’s an accent.
- “?!” makes a sound in my head, but I can’t describe what it is…
- The inventor of the calculator is one of the few people in life that actually made something that counts.
Those list are very funny yet so true xD